Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Childhood Reinvented.

Today I was browsing the internet. I read a popular forum called Reddit.com. It has news links, funny pictures, videos, etc. and you get to vote on them. Much like Digg.com, the ones with the highest scores make the front page.

Everybody, well most people, have a positive recollection of Star Wars. Even girls! It's true! Star Wars had such an impact on the film industry that it's part of our culture. Maybe years from now, children will be forced to study Star Wars in high school, much like I was forced to read Great Expectations (which brewed a flavorful hatred for Dickens within me). Anyway, Star Wars has a ton of fans, and many of them make creative interpretations of elements from the movies, post it online to sites such as Reddit. Take a look at the example below, it will make your day:



No comments:

Post a Comment