Monday, September 19, 2011

Test post

Nothing to see here. Just a test post. Test posting while listening to reggae in the morning. It's like writing my test post while sitting in a Sandals resort in Jamaica. But why on Earth would I go to a Sandals resort? Those things scream "suburban white folk assemble!" Honestly, who the hell swims in a pool, that is located right next to the ocean...when you can just swim in the ocean?

At least Sandals is all inclusive, meaning it will get you drunk no matter what the circumstances are. Unlike yours truly, who will only get you drunk if he thinks it will lead to late night encounters. That's not such a good thing for me to disclose, but due to crippling laziness, I will not delete that sentence. In fact, I may type it again. No, I won't --just kidding. But back to Sandals. Why would I sit around with a bunch of drunk folk when I could go wander Kingston and find myself on all sorts of adventures? Id rather come home missing a kidney, but holding a handful of wonderful stories than come home missing a kidney from drinking myself into a stupor with the sluggish old people who have hair on their backs.

/test post.

No comments:

Post a Comment